Grow in the Word with Andrew through his Living Commentary electronic study Bible, and get your Bible questions answered the moment they arise while you're reading the Bible.
The Living Commentary electronic study Bible includes five decades of Andrew Wommack's personal study notes on over 25,000 scriptures. It’s called "living" commentary because it is continually expanded as Andrew receives new revelation from the Lord. Currently, there are more than 26,000 notes!
The Living Commentary makes in-depth Bible study easier than ever before. The program allows you to read your preferred version of the Bible and see Andrew's study notes next to each verse.
You can compare scriptures and notes simply by hovering over a reference. It includes several Bible versions, additional commentaries, dictionaries, concordances, maps, and other resources—all accessible by the click of a mouse.
The Living Commentary also includes all the notes from Andrew's Life for Today study Bibles, and an online version of the Living Commentary can be accessed via web browser on smart devices.
Your access options:
- Online Version: Access the Living Commentary via any device with a web browser. That means you can use the Living Commentary on your smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.
- Desktop Version: Download the Living Commentary software onto your computer so you can access it without internet.
*Minimum system requirements for this method: Windows 7, 8, or 10; Mac OS X 10.13 or greater
*Internet is required for the initial download and to receive updates.
- Both the online and desktop versions are included in your Living Commentary purchase.
The Living Commentary includes:
American King James Version
American Standard Version
Darby Bible Translation
English Revised Version
King James Advanced Version
King James Version
Webster Bible Translation
Weymouth New Testament
World English Bible
Young’s Literal Translation
- Living Commentary (more than fifty years' worth of study notes)
- Life for Today Study Bible and Commentary
Adam Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
Albert Barnes' Notes on the Whole Bible
Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary
Collaborative International Dictionary
Resources – Images, Maps, and More
Other teachings in this series